Lionsgate Home Entertainment has announced, through the Vestron Series, the date and released artwork for the horror-comedy sequel, Beyond Animator starring Jeffrey Combs, Jason Barry and Elsa Pataky. Click on the link below or image to the left to check out the features and artwork.
Lionsgate Home Entertainment has announced a July 27, 2018 release date for Beyond Animator. The Blu-ray will come with a 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio track and will retail for $39.97.
Synopsis: After causing the Miskatonic University Massacre, Dr. Herbert West has been serving a prison sentence for the past 14 years. When Howard, a new young doctor, comes to work as the prison MD and requests Dr. West’s assistance, Dr. West discovers that Howard has something he left behind 14 years ago…
BLU-RAY SPECIAL FEATURES
- Audio Commentary with Director Brian Yuzna
- NEW – Isolated Score Selections & Audio Interview with Composer Xavier Capellas
- NEW – “Beyond & Back” – An Interview with Director Brian Yuzna
- NEW – “Death Row Sideshow” – An Interview with Actor Jeffrey Combs
- NEW – “Six Shots By Midnight” – An Interview with S. T. Joshi, author of I Am Providence: The Life and Times of H.P. Lovecraft
- NEW – Production Art Gallery by Illustrator Richard Raaphorst
- Still Gallery
- Vintage EPK Featurette
- “Dr. Reanimator – Move Your Dead Bones” Music Video
- Theatrical Trailer