Warner Brothers Home Entertainment has announced the date and released artwork for the sci-fi actioner, The Matrix starring Keanu Reeves, Laurence Fishburne and Carrie-Anne Moss. Click on the link below or image to the left to check out the features and artwork.
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment has announced a May 22, 2018 release date for The Matrix. The 4K Ultra HD and Blu-ray discs will come with a Dolby Atmos track and the Blu-ray has also been remaster from the 4K scan supervised by director of photography, Bill Pope.
The Matrix Ultra HD Blu-ray contains the following previously released special features:
- Written Introduction by the Wachowskis
- “Philosopher” Commentary by Dr. Cornel West and Ken Wilbur
- “Critics” Commentary by Todd McCarthy, John Powers and David Thomson
- “Cast & Crew” Commentary by Carrie-Anne Moss, Zach Staenberg and John Gaeta
- “Composer” Commentary by Don Davis with Music Only Track
The Matrix Blu-ray contains the following previously released special features:
- The Matrix Revisited
- Follow the White Rabbit
- Take the Red Pill
- Marilyn Manson “Rock is Dead” Music Video
- Teaser Trailer
- Theatrical Trailer