Universal Studios Home Entertainment has announced the date and released artwork for the erotic-romance-thriller, Fifty Shades Freed starring Theo James, Dakota Johnson and Marcia Gay Harden. Click on the link below or image to the left to check out the features and artwork.
Universal Studios Home Entertainment has announced a September 5, 2017 release date for All Eyez On Me. The 4K UHD and Blu-ray will come with a DTS:X track while the DVD will have the usual Dolby Digital 5.1 audio mix.
Synopsis: Believing they have left behind shadowy figures from their past, newlyweds Christian (Jamie Dornan) and Ana (Dakota Johnson) fully embrace an inextricable connection and shared life of luxury. But just as she steps into her role as Mrs. Grey and he relaxes into an unfamiliar stability, new threats could jeopardize their happy ending before it even begins.
BONUS FEATURES EXCLUSIVE TO 4K ULTRA HD, BLU-RAY™ & DIGITAL:
- An Intimate Conversation with EL James and Eric Johnson – A casual conversation between EL and Eric discussing the film, favorite moments, themes, etc.
- Music Videos
- “For You (Fifty Shades Freed)” – Liam Payne & Rita Ora
- “Capital Letters” – Hailee Steinfeld & BloodPop®
- “Heaven” – Julia Michaels
BONUS FEATURES ON 4K ULTRA HD, BLU-RAY™, DVD & DIGITAL:
- Deleted Scene
- The Final Climax – Fans can follow not only Ana and Christian, but also both new and familiar characters behind-the-scenes throughout their journey of Fifty Shades Freed
- The Wedding: Take a closer look at the beautiful wedding scene with the production and costume designers – from the breathtaking venue, gorgeous gown and the custom-designed floral arrangements
- Honeymoon: Travel along with the newlyweds and soak up the sun in the gorgeous French Riviera. Discover the challenge production faced with accessing locations, and the search for the perfect honeymoon yacht
- Mr. & Mrs. Grey: After the wedding and the honeymoon, what is it really like to be married? Find out how life in the penthouse changes once Ana moves in
- Ana Takes Charge: Director James Foley and Costume Designer Shay Cunliffe explore Ana’s transformation and growth into a powerful businesswoman
- Ana & Mr. Hyde: Go behind the scenes and find out the secrets about what makes Jake Hyde tick
- Aspen in Whistler: Take a look at how the filmmakers and set decorator used Whistler, Vancouver as a stand-in for snowy Aspen, and discover the famous musician whose home was transformed into Christian’s mansion
- Ana’s Revelation: Ana and Christian face their biggest challenge yet. Author EL James takes us through the choice that Ana must make and how the couple’s power dynamic shifts
- Resolution: The final showdown between Ana and Jack brings the two face-to-face and Ana will do whatever it takes to protect Christian, his family, and her future
- The Meaning of Freed: The cast and filmmakers share what being FREED really means for both Ana and Christian
- Christian & Ana By Jamie & Dakota – Revisit the previous films and learn how both Ana and Christian have changed… and how both actors have lived through the experience