Lionsgate Home Entertainment has announced the date and released artwork for the bloody action-thriller, John Wick: Chapter 2 starring Keanu Reeves, Ian McShane, Laurence Fishburne and a pencil and directed by Chad Stahelski (John Wick). Click on the link below or image to the left to check out the features and artwork.
Lionsgate Home Entertainment has announced a June 13, 2017 release date for the action-thriller, John Wick: Chapter 2. The 4K UHD and Blu-ray will come with a Dolby Atmos track while the DVD will have the usual Dolby Digital 5.1 audio mix.
Synopsis: Legendary hit man John Wick is forced out of retirement again by a former associate plotting to seize control of a shadowy international assassins’ guild. Bound by a blood oath to help him, John travels to Rome, where he squares off against some of the world’s deadliest killers.
Blu-ray & DVD Bonus Features:
- Audio Commentary: Keanu Reeves and Director Chad Stahelski
- Deleted Scenes
- Featurette: RetroWick: Exploring the Unexpected Success of John Wick
- Featurette: Training John Wick
- Featurette: WICK-vizzed
- Featurette: Friends, Confidantes: The Keanu/Chad Partnership
- Featurette: As Above, So Below: The Underworld of John Wick
- Featurette: Car Fu Ride-Along
- Featurette: Chamber Deck: Evolution of a Fight Scene
- Featurette: Wick’s Toolbox
- Featurette: Kill Count
- Dog Wick Short